A simple, decadent dessert to spoil that special lady in your life. Our friends at Sydney Food Sisters have created this chocolate-laden recipe just in time for Mother’s Day, featuring vanilla ice cream, our favourite Baci chocolates and a warm chocolate sauce!
- 2 litres of your favourite vanilla ice cream
- 2 x 143g packets of Baci original dark chocolates
- 300g dark chocolate (at least 70% cocoa solids)
- 300ml thickened cream
- 2 tablespoons Frangelico liqueur (optional)
Set aside 4 Baci chocolates to use for the centre of the ice cream balls. Roughly chop the remaining chocolates. Place in a shallow dish and refrigerate.
Using a standard ice cream scoop, scoop 1/2 cup portion of ice cream into your hand.
Place a Baci chocolate in the centre and top with another 1/2 cup portion of ice cream. Mould into a ball. Transfer the ice cream ball to a baking sheet in the freezer. Repeat until you have 4 balls in total. Freeze for at least 30 minutes or until firm. Remove from freezer and coat each ball in chopped Baci chocolate. Freeze for at least 2 hours.
To make the chocolate sauce, bring cream to a simmer in a small saucepan. Remove from heat and stir in dark chocolate until it’s completely melted and smooth. Stir in the Frangelico.
Place the ice cream ball on a plate and serve with warm chocolate sauce.
Recipe: Sydney Food Sisters - sydneyfoodsisters.com.au
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- Basil Parsley Pesto Recipe
- Callebaut Chocolate Mud Cake Recipe
- Smoky BBQ Corn with Chilli Lime Feta Spread
- Herbed Tuna Baguette Recipe
- No-Bake Baci Biscuit Cake Recipe
- Five Acre Farm Mac & Cheese Balls
- 'Sealed with a Kiss' Baci Cocktail Recipe
- 'Sweet Kisses' Baci Recipe
- Brix Gold, Callebaut & Buttered Popcorn Cocktail
- Spaghetti Carbonara Recipe
- Vanilla Overload Fudge Recipe
- Southern Italian Inspired Tuna Spaghetti Recipe
- Banana Split Recipe
- Tuna Fritters Recipe
- Cherry Chocolate Christmas Trifle Recipe
- Peanut Butter Choc Chip Cookie Recipe
- Spiced Chocolate Xmas Yule Log Recipe
- Callebaut Chocolate Christmas Pudding Recipe
- Chicken Schnitzel Recipe
- Salty Spicy Pink Grapefruit Cocktail Recipe
- Peanut, Pecan & Caramel Petit Gateaux
- Pappardelle with Cod, Chick Peas & Arrabbiata Sauce
- Tagliatelle with Speck, Red Cabbage, Apple & Walnuts
- Indulgent Callebaut Hot Chocolate
- Callebaut Chocolate Jaffa Tart
- Maasdam Cheese Potato Wedges
- MAXIBACI with Raspberries...
- Beetroot Coleslaw
- Radish & Ricotta Bruschetta
- Gold Cinnamon & Speculoos Tablet Recipe
- Pan Roasted Lamb Fillet, Crushed Peas & Whipped Rosemary Butter
- Baci Cupcakes
- Strawberry Cream Swirl, Toasted Almonds & Honey
- Smoked Salmon and King Prawn Cannelloni, Tartare Sauce Garnish & Dill Mayonnaise
- The Ultimate Crisp Sandwich
- Baci Spider Cookies
- Strawberry Balsamic Tiramisu by Sydney Food Sisters
- Pasta Recipe - Spaghetti ‘Integrali’ with Olive Sauce, Capers and Anchovies