Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Serves: 4 people
- 250g Barilla Egg Tagliatelle
- 200g speck, cut in 0.5 cm strips
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 200g red cabbage, sliced into thin strips
- 1 sprig of thyme
- 1 apple, finely diced
- 60g walnuts, toasted and chopped
- 100g Montasio cheese, grated
- 50ml Extra Virgin Olive oil
- Rock salt, for pasta water
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large sauce pan bring plenty of water to the boil. Once boiling add rock salt, we recommend 7 grams per litre of water.
- In a large fry pan, gently heat a little of the olive oil and sauté the apple for 2 minutes.
- Remove the apple and keep to one side. Add the speck to the same fry pan and cook for 2 minutes, then add the onion and cabbage and cook for 3 more minutes, seasoning with salt and pepper as required.
- Drop the Tagliatelle in to the boiling water, wait to 2 minutes before stirring. Cook as per instructions on the pack.
- Drain the Tagliatelle one minute before the suggested cooking time, saving a ladle of cooking water.
- Add the drained pasta and cooking water to the fry pan, add the cheese, and toss together for a further minute.
- Serve immediately, topped with the apple and walnuts.
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- Tuna Fritters Recipe
- Cherry Chocolate Christmas Trifle Recipe
- Peanut Butter Choc Chip Cookie Recipe
- Callebaut Chocolate Christmas Pudding Recipe
- Chicken Schnitzel Recipe
- Salty Spicy Pink Grapefruit Cocktail Recipe
- Peanut, Pecan & Caramel Petit Gateaux
- Pappardelle with Cod, Chick Peas & Arrabbiata Sauce
- Tagliatelle with Speck, Red Cabbage, Apple & Walnuts
- Indulgent Callebaut Hot Chocolate
- Callebaut Chocolate Jaffa Tart
- Spaghetti Carbonara Recipe
- Maasdam Cheese Potato Wedges
- MAXIBACI with Raspberries...
- Beetroot Coleslaw
- Radish & Ricotta Bruschetta
- Gold Cinnamon & Speculoos Tablet Recipe
- Pan Roasted Lamb Fillet, Crushed Peas & Whipped Rosemary Butter
- Baci Cupcakes
- Strawberry Cream Swirl, Toasted Almonds & Honey
- Smoked Salmon and King Prawn Cannelloni, Tartare Sauce Garnish & Dill Mayonnaise
- The Ultimate Crisp Sandwich
- Baci Spider Cookies
- Strawberry Balsamic Tiramisu by Sydney Food Sisters
- Pasta Recipe - Spaghetti ‘Integrali’ with Olive Sauce, Capers and Anchovies